Last Updated: 12/4/2015
What We Collect
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, phone number, username, password as well as other information you directly give us on our App.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this App.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your device. For example, when open the App, we log how long you spent on a page and information about your use of and actions on our App.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information as follows:
• We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our apps, products, and services.
• We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
• We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
• We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information as follows:
• We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
• We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
• We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
o We may share information to comply with laws.
o We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
o We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
• We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Information Choices and Changes
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
614 S. Hellman Way
Los Angeles, California 90015